Tuesday, May 13, 2014

School Day s

I been thinking about this today this is a true storyi even had  I  grow up in big family We had to do following. This is what I had to do.
I had to go to bed ever school night Monday through Friday. Ever morning I had wake up and eat breakfast and get ready for
school. I has different kind of class I had to go.  It is called Special Education. 
My mom and dad want  me to have some male teachers I always had some female teacher I really didn't care. As long as they where nice to their students. I joined Special Olympics on which was fun.
And awesome opportunity  and awesome way to get fit and opportunities to do best I can be I even did road trip with other students which was sweet ride. I even been on the Honor Roll for 6 semester for the years I been going to school I graduated high school in 1994. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment